Tuesday, March 15, 2011

jonah in the laundry

my sweet little baby. his little personality is starting the SHINE. he can't stand being put in the same spot over and over. so to shake things up, i let him sit in the laundry. he loved it. he gets camera shy, which is so adorable too. his little looks and smiles in this video...... ahhh can i be his mommy forever? thank goodness!

5 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

AHH!!! GOSH DARN CUTE!! What a little charmer!! Those sweet smiles say everything. You're a wonderful mommy and he is SMITTEN with you.

Luke and Mariah said...

Oh my gosh Mari!!! Could he be any cuter?? I think not! Seriously, being a mom is SO great! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Megan said...

I think that sweet smile could melt all the glaciers at the North Pole!! So darling :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my goodness little Johah is such a cutie!!!!! I'm so glad I got to meet him Mari :) It really was so great to see you guys. I will email you hopefully this weekend okay. Love ya!!!

Oh p.s. Your kitchen is adorable! I love your dish drying rack, so cute.

Becky and Matt said...

He is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to see him!