I wasn't expecting that my snow as we were talking on the phone and you mentioned it was up to the porch. My goodness! I love the picture/banner. so wonderful! Glad you are doing well
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
6 comments:
WHOA
that is insane!
I wasn't expecting that my snow as we were talking on the phone and you mentioned it was up to the porch. My goodness! I love the picture/banner. so wonderful! Glad you are doing well
wow, it appears to have missed dc entirely... remember our snowy valentine dinner last year?? memories.
Holy Cow!!!!! I can't even handle how much that is!
Are you kidding me??!?!? This is cRAAzzzy!!! I thought it was bad in Utah... no way. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment