homemade valentines for each other, heart decor, red polished nails, red velvet whoppie pies, adorable baby love, opening our valentines from grandmas.
a hot date night will complete it perfectly. happy love day!!!
Me too!! I saw the box to do those pies at walmart. I knew I should've picked one up. Dang it! Instead I tried to make these chocolate strawberry heart shaped cookies. They turned out OKAY, but nothing like I was imagining.
It sounds like you had a wonderful valentine's day. Sorry I forgot to send a valentine's your way. But I DO LOVE YOU!!! xoxoxoxo
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
3 comments:
I want one of those whoopee pies really really bad... Recipe?
Ps: I miss my cute Jonah!! And you, too...
Me too!! I saw the box to do those pies at walmart. I knew I should've picked one up. Dang it!
Instead I tried to make these chocolate strawberry heart shaped cookies. They turned out OKAY, but nothing like I was imagining.
It sounds like you had a wonderful valentine's day. Sorry I forgot to send a valentine's your way. But I DO LOVE YOU!!! xoxoxoxo
Looks like you had the best Valentine's Day :) Thanks for sharing all the pics, I love them!
Post a Comment