
friday morning at 7am.
for some reason... we were all up and about. and enjoying a gorgeous sunrise out the back window and being together. these are the times i love the most!
disclaimer: i don't know how to flip it the right direction. and my voice is so high pitched talking to my baby. don't say i didn't warn you.

2 comments:
First of all, those are some ginormous and scary icicles!! But the view is pretty. And I loved Josh's smile. lol Isn't that what every husband does when he realizes he's being videotaped? I loved that.
And Jonah!!! He's getting cuter and cuter!! Such a happy boy! I can't wait to get my hands on him.
Okay, the picture at the top of your blog is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Darling! Hope you are enjoying your new city. Can't wait to see pictures :)
Post a Comment