Congratulations!! He is SO handsome! It is the best thing to finally have that little precious person in your arms! Hope you and baby boy are doing well and recovering quickly!
Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy! Jonah is a very lucky little boy to have the two of you. It looks to me like Jonah has your eyes, Mari. : ) However, that could all change. Who knows. I guess we'll have to wait and see with the coming weeks!
I don't even know how someone could look so beautiful after giving birth, but of course you would! Josh looks super excited, I love it! And Jonah is completely precious! CONGRATULATIONS!
It just dawned on me to check here! He is so so so cute! Hope you guys are having so much fun with him (and getting at least a little sleep haha). Love ya!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
21 comments:
He's darling! Congratulations!
He is so cute! Thanks for posting a picture! The boys all think he is very cute too. Taylor said, "he is lily's boyfriend". :) congratulations!!!!
How ADORABLE!!! You ALL look GREAT!
What a cute family of 3. Congratulations Mari, he's adorable!
Congratulations!! He is SO handsome! It is the best thing to finally have that little precious person in your arms! Hope you and baby boy are doing well and recovering quickly!
Hooray! So glad he's here! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you're recovering quickly. Congrats!
CONGRATS!;) He is absolutely beautiful. So glad mommmy and baby are both doing good. We miss you guys! xo
Look at him!!! He's so perfect! I love my baby Jonah nephew SO much!!!!!
Oh, how amazing! You are a Mommy, and you'll be such a good one. I am so proud of you and SO happy!!! He is one lucky little man.
Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy! Jonah is a very lucky little boy to have the two of you. It looks to me like Jonah has your eyes, Mari. : ) However, that could all change. Who knows. I guess we'll have to wait and see with the coming weeks!
I don't even know how someone could look so beautiful after giving birth, but of course you would! Josh looks super excited, I love it! And Jonah is completely precious! CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh Mari!! He is beautiful! Congratulations :) You guys look great and I'm so thrilled for you. Loves, loves, loves!!
Yeah I am so happy for you guys!! I have been checking every time I get to the Internet to see if he has arived. Good luck you will be great parents.
It just dawned on me to check here! He is so so so cute! Hope you guys are having so much fun with him (and getting at least a little sleep haha). Love ya!
Yeah team Kjar! Congrats. Hope I can meet the little guy someday!
YAY! Little Jonah looks adorable, and I love his name. Can't wait to see more pictures! Congrats "mama and daddy!"
Welcome to the family, sweet Jonah! So many people are so happy you are here! We love you so!
Congratulations you guys! He is so sweet!!!
Congrats! He is soooooooo precious! What an adorable little boy! :)
he is so precious. congrats! so happy for yall. i need to meet him
congrats! You guys look great!
Post a Comment