You guys are so awesome! And that room you have put together is absolutely darling :) I can't wait till he gets here (probably not as much as you though ;) Love you guys!!
Love the room. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. And it went sooner than you thought!! Woot! I can't wait to see the baby and hear more about your labor experience! Love you!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
7 comments:
So exciting Mari Lou!! He is going to be an angel! Can't wait to meet him one day:).
You guys are so awesome! And that room you have put together is absolutely darling :) I can't wait till he gets here (probably not as much as you though ;) Love you guys!!
Yayayaya! How exciting! Ima call you back tomorrow! I keep saying Ben I need to call her before she pops! Love you!!
U did it girl. He is here. So happy for. Cute pedi. Comgrats. Can't wait to c more pics
Love the room. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. And it went sooner than you thought!! Woot! I can't wait to see the baby and hear more about your labor experience! Love you!
CUTE! I LOVE it! And by the comments it seems CONGRATULATIONS are in order. So, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait for pictures and hearing more too!
i need to see pics of this boy already! come on!
Post a Comment