Of course you are!! It will fill you with a cornucopia of emotions (some emotions you may not enjoy so much), but with time, it'll all level out. : ) And spending that wonderful quality time with Jonah, especially at night, will only bring you two closer. He's gonna love his Mama!! OOH I can't wait to see you guys!! *sigh*
You have the most beautiful little baby boy and you are the most beautiful new mommy ever!!! I cannot believe you have a son. Crazy but completely fabulous and amazing!I love you guys!!!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
4 comments:
Of course you are!! It will fill you with a cornucopia of emotions (some emotions you may not enjoy so much), but with time, it'll all level out. : ) And spending that wonderful quality time with Jonah, especially at night, will only bring you two closer. He's gonna love his Mama!! OOH I can't wait to see you guys!! *sigh*
I'm so Happy for you Mari! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE it!! And you are so right... He is such a doll! I'm so happy for you guys! Love you!!!
You have the most beautiful little baby boy and you are the most beautiful new mommy ever!!! I cannot believe you have a son. Crazy but completely fabulous and amazing!I love you guys!!!
Post a Comment