Thursday, July 15, 2010

cheese

and
means
i know it's cheesy, but i don't care. i've been married 3 years since last tuesday- july 6th- and i'm making a stink about it! we had a great time celebrating (included in our trip to philly for the fourth) and going to a romantic italian place on our actual anniversary. i would really love to recap all our UH-MAZE-ING pics and memories through the last 3 years, but my blogging ways just won't cut it this time. i just want to say though- so publicly and cheesily and sincerely- that i'm so glad josh is mine. he is my favorite. he makes me so happy, makes me laugh, smile, and feel so alive each day. it's crazy how he can still do that. we're best, favorite friends and in deep and serious love. cheese alert! i know, but i also mean it. from the beginning we've discussed "true love"... what does it mean? i think we've found it, babe. the years are sure going fast, but highs or lows, sunny or stormy, i look forward to many more of them with you.

8 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

Oh my heck! I love you two! And all your sincere cheeziness!! Congrats, and you're just the most perfect couple I know! Loves!

hanner said...

i love the cheese! and rob and i love you and josh, so take that and cash it in the bank :)

Megan said...

I cannot believe you guys have been married 3 years already!! Congratulations you guys :) I love the cheese, I hope you're able to stay in the awesome, wedded bliss forever!!! I love you guys!

Trapper and Suzy said...

lol That wasn't cheesy. It was 100% true!! You guys ARE still madly in love. When I was there visiting you, I could see it, smell it, hear it, and taste it!! The love was that thick. : )

I'm glad you guys make each other feel so alive. That's the best kind of love. Congratulations on 3 years!

The Higgins Family said...

yay for all your adventuring! can't WAIT for your 'on a whim' trip out here... ;) MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: nothing-- nothing!-- brings me greater happiness than to know that those I love the very most are happy... truly, deeply, foundationally happy. SO grateful for Josh and his tender, true love for you, and you for him. i adore you both, individually AND together!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Mari (and josh) congratulations on three years!!!! Feels like just barely we were in Texas discussing what we were going to do for our first anniversaries, crazy! You guys are the cutest couple and I just love you! Love everything you said :)

Heidi Kjar said...

just popping over to say hi! congrats on the anniversary! you guys are perfect for each other and we love you tons! As far as the cheesiness goes, go for it!! "Own it" girl!! :)

Mary Martha said...

congrats mari! so happy for yall. It seems like yesterday and now u are about to have a baby!