Monday, August 2, 2010

25 weeks

25 weeks?!?! and that was LAST week.
Baby update! My stomach looks weird to me. You can see how my dress makes it a little bumpy. Underwear and how it fits, oh the lines it makes or it cuts you off under da belly, makes it tricky to make it perfectly round too-TMI. But it's fun to grow!!! It's definately a process. I used to have all these clever and cute ideas for presenting expanding belly pregnancy photos... now I'm just TIRED and tickled to get just all my major responsibilities accomplished/have a laugh and good evening with Josh. The frills are gone right now. We are trying to document though. Our baby is is moving and grooving. He kicks and it's aMaZiNg...... I cannot even describe. I still live for each monthly appointment. I love to hear his heartbeat and be assured all is well. No name yet, and we still feel like we have tons of time to get his room ready. He's coming in November right, and it's currently sporting a good 105 degrees out. Feels far away, but he'll be in our arms (sigggggggggggggggggggh) before we know it. :) :) :) and a little :o .

8 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

You look GREAT!! I love the belly bump! You know what I'm excited to see you do? Dress up for Halloween. You're so creative, I'm sure you'll look darling.

Anyway, other than that, You feel the little man!! Yay!!! He's kickin' and lovin' life. Awesome. I'll give you a call this week to get all the sweet details. Love you!

hanner said...

awwww cute!! vanja called me yesterday and told me how you are an adorable pregnant gal. and she was RIGHT!!!

Tempest and Ben said...

Yayayaayy!! You loook soo great!! my belly is twice the size of you!!! hahah!! Your sooo tiny and cute!! Im soo glad all is going well!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Mari, you're such a beautiful pregnant girl! I love belly pictures. And totally know what you mean about the underwear belly lines haha. I'm glad you're documenting this, you'll love looking back on it! It really is the neatest thing in the world feeling your baby kick inside. Anyway, hope you guys are doing great! Love you Mari!!

Taber & Rebecca said...

You are ADORABLE! Thanks for the comment you left on my post. I know you're right. I can't wait to find out and I can't wait to feel my baby moving around! I'm sure you'll get everything that is necessary done before he comes, so no need to worry. In all reality, he just needs you and Josh.

The Higgins Family said...

oh mari, don't you worry, you DO look so good, with a PERFECT sized belly!!

feeling a baby inside is incredible. SO grateful that's our privilege! :)

LOVE YOU!! you're in my prayers, of course and always...

Mary Martha said...

you carry your baby so beautifully! Congrats. wow girl. so happy for u. i adore u! xo

Jenn said...

You look sooo cute! Hope all is well!