Thursday, January 28, 2010

i like this.....

i'm just getting on to put out there the 'tumblr' i started. my friend suggested this to me, and after looking into it....... i'm excited. i'm definately NOT needing another blog. this one already struggles. we are having issues with our mac though- that's the reason for lack of updates. it's KILLIN' me not to upload pix. we are trying to live by saving for something and not just going to the store and getting it. piggy bank started for new computer. check.
anyway, i don't know about you, but i'm always making lists or i see a pic online or an idea or quote or anything and i want to save it. i've been keeping lists & keepables in a folder, but maybe that's what is stealing all the mackie's memory. ANYWAY AGAIN, tumblr is like another blog, but more of a place i can just post and store ideas, put a tag on it and keep it in categories. organize all these ideas and gems i come across. love it. you don't have to look or follow it or anything, but i thought i would throw it out there. and pass the idea on.

www.marielle11.tumblr.com

4 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

great idea! i may copy... or maybe that's too ambitious a plan. LOVE reading your random thoughts!

MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a ton.

Luke and Mariah said...

Yeah, great idea! I'll probably have to have you come again and show me how to figure it out though... What would I do without you for so many reasons?? I love you tons girly! We need to chat!

Mary Martha said...

so neat! glad you shared. I had never heard o that. hope yall are doing well and staying warm. love ya

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ooooo yay!! I'm so glad you started a tumblr. You have such great taste Mari. I'm going to check it out right now :)