I've always been intrigued by gypies. Not that I really know that much about them either, they are just interesting. I heard once that gypsies never have celebrations that last less than 3 days. 2 years ago I asked Josh for a "gypsy birthday" and for 3 days we did something fun every spare minute we had. Thanks gypsies. That was fun.
So lately, I've had a crazy head cold. I know I'm not the only one, I've heard the sniffles and coughs around me. While at the grocery store the other day, I saw this out of the corner of my eye.... and I couldn't resist. "Gypsy Cold Care". They caught my attention! And let me just say it's been a nice little remedy. I would recommend. Thanks again gypsies.

6 comments:
Hmmm, interesting! I'll have to keep my eye out for that just to try it for fun. Well, I mean, I'll wait for a cold to hit me.
Glad the little gypsy could make you feel better!
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and glad a little gypsy could help. Feel 100% soon! love you!
Ha ha! I love you Mari!! It was SOSOSOSOOOO incredibly fabulous to get together with you two! I just love you! Happy 2010!!
thats clever. you are my 'celebration girl'. I just love it. love it!
Mari!
I found you! haha. you wanted to know my blog, but now you should have it ;). I've looked at your blog before and it has always fed the fire of desire to start a blog ;). haha. you guys are super cute and look so happy. Someday I hope we can get together on a BIG COUSIN date ;)
Love yoU!
ps. gypsys ;) very cool. maybe similar to my obsession with earth loving hippies?
Looks awesome, I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment