Just a few more photos from the marathon I finally uploaded. They are just too good to pass up. I wanted to get Josh to write a little something about it, but it hasn't happened. It was a really neat experience for him. Doesn't he look so nike? I can't think of a better word.


He ran it with some friends from church. It was so fun to cheer you all on. Go Rob, Erik, Mike, and Vanya!!!


7 comments:
It only took him 3 hours!!!?? I just saw people on the biggest loser do a marathon and the first person to cross the finish line did it in 6 hours! And I thought THAT was amazing.
I don't think I should ever attempt a marathon.
Nice job Josh!!! What a neat thing to do.
Way to go, Josh! You are amazing!!!
Wow congrats Josh!
Holy cow, way to go Josh. I'm just happy if I go running 3 times a week! I hope you guys are good and you have a great Christmas!
those pictures are awesome! he looks so pumped at the end. mine are always less than flattering...
That's amazing! My goodnes. I love your sign too. Way to go.
Post a Comment