
Melinda made the most AMAZING orange rolls. Hey sis, you might need to come over for my birthday and make more.
Josh and I cooked the turkey in OUR oven. We are now true adults. Doesn't it look like a prize turkey in a shop window. Well, we thought it turned out great.
No Thanksgiving is complete without a pie buffet. Everyone contributed and made a pie with a partner and they were all INCREDIBLE. Josh was the contest judge, but still hasn't decided which was best.
the spread
some of my favorite peeps
We feel huge amounts of gratitude for so many blessings and for a special week of family togetherness. There is so much to be grateful for!!!! Plus we had all the leftovers left behind at our house. :) Thanksgiving is always the perfect way to ring in the magical Christmas season. We're feelin' it!



4 comments:
Yay! LOVIN' it! Very special Thanksgiving--- I'm so grateful it all worked out.
You are beautiful and I LOVE YOU! Thanks for everything!!!
That is so much fun. The turkey looks great. Way to go! Beautiful table too. I like the thankful turkey. I will have to make one next year.
Those pies looks very yummy. And yes, cooking the turkey is somehow like a rite of passage for young adults. It's strange, but true. : ) And you did well! It's definitely glowing.
In answer to your questions on my blog: Oh yeah, baby, we sure did have some 7 layer jello! It totally made me think about our thanksgiving in Tremonton. And the fruitcake? Well, we still haven't tried it yet, but we will! Maybe tonight before Ashley leaves.
side note: that was SUZY aka Sparks. Ha
I didn't know I was logged in as Ashley.
Post a Comment