That's awesome! We're so proud of you! I can't imagine running a marathon. That's great! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving and we can't wait to see you!
Wow. He is INCREDIBLE! Awesome, way to go Josh!!! Mari, so I got your email. If you still want some stuff let me know, we'd love to make some for you! If not that's fine too. Hope things are going well for you guys!!!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
6 comments:
GO JOSH! We are SO proud! you are inspiring and we love you so much!
That's awesome! We're so proud of you! I can't imagine running a marathon. That's great! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving and we can't wait to see you!
way to GO Josh. I can't even imagine riding a bike for 26 milsz. your the man!
*whistle* That's pretty impressive. No.....that's more than impressive. That's INCREDIBLE! I can barely make it two miles. Good job, Josh!
Wow, congratulations!
Wow. He is INCREDIBLE! Awesome, way to go Josh!!!
Mari, so I got your email. If you still want some stuff let me know, we'd love to make some for you! If not that's fine too. Hope things are going well for you guys!!!
Post a Comment