Friday, July 24, 2009

Seasonal Commitment

I just want to confess. I have a hard time committing to favorites. There I said it. There are those games that ask your favorite dessert, holiday, animal. Pick just one?! I think something is my favorite, then I discover more... and those are my favorite too.
My hubby rolls his eyes and knows that I'm not truly honest when a song comes on and I say,"ahhh!!! this is my
favorite song!!! " (which I do a lot and the fav category is large in the music department).Does anyone else have this problem?
With all that said, I'm ready for some commitment. Watermelon is my favorite fruit. Maybe just for the summer. But I am seasonally committed to saying this cold, juicy goodness is my favorite. I know, pretty exciting huh.

4 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

You funny sister of mine. ;)

I have pretty limited favs, too. But once I commit to a fav, it's pretty much it forever. :) You know me and commitment!

Yay for watermelon! I think my favorite fruit is avacado. Or is that a vegetable? Either way, it's a fav!

Unknown said...

Ha ha You're hilarious Mari! I am guilty...with it ALL! I do the same thing with songs...food...and clothes...ect. It must be a "women thing!" Congratulations to Watermelon for taking presidence in the "fruit department..." Hope to see you 1 more time before I had back to Utah:0)

Trapper and Suzy said...

Are you sure it's your FAVORITE?? What about strawberries? Don't you think they smell absolutely divine?! I love it! And they're so pretty.

Anyway, I know how you are with pickin' favorites. haha But that's YOU!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

hahahaha I love this post. That was so funny Mari. I DEFINITELY do the same thing!! Ha I think that's why I thought it was so funny. But guess what??! Watermelon is my favorite fruit too! It is so delicious on a hot summer day. I love you Mari, hope you're doing well :)