Monday, August 3, 2009

Mo time

Can I just say to the world that there is nothing like a mother!!! Especially your mother. Well, my mother. I love her soSOOOOOsooo much and I had her all to myself last week. It was amazing.
I call my mom Mo. Short for mom. Mo and I bashed around the National Mall, Old Town, Georgetown, National Art Gallery. We took her to this wetlands reserve we love near our house... we indulged in great food, movies, relaxation, discussions, recharging of batteries. All the good stuff. Now I'm ready to face the world again and feel blessed blessed blessed to have such an awesome friend and mother.

4 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

I'm so glad you're recharged! Your mom is pretty amazing. I hope you were able to do everything you wanted in the time you had. Were you able to work anything out with that? We'll have to talk soon. : )

M Whiting said...

YOU are amazing and I love YOU sooooooooooo much! Mo

Becky and Matt said...

It looks like you had so much fun with your Mom. You deserved it!

Melody said...

Mari!

HI, I finally looked and the nursing blog and found yours! You guys are so cute! How have you been doing? We moved to Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago, so we are actually pretty close to you guys now. We will have to get together sometime! Our blog is http://www.kuhres.blogspot.com/