Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Urban Garden

Alright, alright, enough of the last post. With all the excitement lately
(last 3 months), moving, new job, trips,
graduation, broken car, new car, nclex...
it makes us realize how we love the simple things.
Like planting a little garden and watching it grow.
Just a slab of cement as a backyard, we made an urban garden.
It's a good start for us and felt refreshing to plant and water seeds.

even if we get one zucchini or pumpkin or tomato and I will be delighted!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your garden!!! It's great!

Anne said...

That is the cutest little garden I have ever seen! I will have to jump the fence and check it out:)

Unknown said...

Hey Mari! That looks like so much fun! I love fresh veggies..Mmmm...It has been so much fun getting to see you out here! We need to get together again soon! Love ya!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I love your urban garden Mari :) You and Josh are the greatest couple, we miss you guys!!!

Heidi Kjar said...

nice job guys! you two are quite the pair, always up to something exciting:)!