We went out to Butler Orchards in Maryland a week ago Saturday
with friends. It was awesome to pick strawberries in the patch.


Cute Lizzy loved to gobble strawberries.



Pickin' buddies- Josh & Caleb

Matt, Jen, Lizzy, Caleb, & their loot
I wasn't so sure at first to do with 5 lbs+ of strawberries,
but it was so fun to go a little berry crazy. Here's some of our
uses or "creations".

white chocolate covered strawberries

reserve of frozen strawberries for smoothies of course

strawberry jam! (that was an adventure,
could be a whole other post.)

strawberry shortcake
I'd recommend the berry picking experience to
anyone!! We'll see if we return for blueberries...
4 comments:
You Kjars, you always have so much fun! I love it! First off, fresh strawberries and some shortcake? I am so jealous. Next, I am extra jealous of your garden, it puts mine to shame. And last, congrats RN Mari. I'm so proud of you!
Hey, how fun! You'll have to give me some gardening tips when we finally move outta this heat.
Tell Jen & fam we say hi! What a darling family!!
love ya!!
YUMMM! That's all I have to say :)
Those white chocolate strawberries looked sooooo good! We hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment