Hey gang.......
Just wanted to spread the word, not too humble of me, but... I will be taking your calls- any medical questions you may have, concerns, requests for vaccines... because... I'M A NURSE!!!! A real deal registered nurse. I passed my NCLEX!!!!!! It seemed to take forever to get done, but I did it!!! And it's a victory. I know it was your combined prayers, hard work, and the Lord that got me through it. Thank you seriously soooo much!!! And Josh too, biggest supporter ever.
So the day has come.
I can sign my name... M Kjar, RN. It feels great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so glad it's behind you, and I knew you would pass. Well done, Nurse Mari!!! :D
CONGRATS SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, you found out sooner than I thought! Just like we hoped!
I knew you passed, I just knew it.
Yay for a nurse in the fam! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
AH! Crazy!!! Congrats! That's amazing. You are one of the few. Way to go. I'm sure it has seemed like forever!
That's fantastic! YAY! Seriously, I am right there with you to pat you on the back -- nothing feels better than signing "M Kjar, RN". That's awesome Mari! So long stupid NCLEX, hello real life senerios!
Congratulations!! It's nice to know a registered nurse. Way to go!
Whew! so great. Congrats! See you soon.
Mari, I am so so so proud of you :) Seriously! You are awesome! What an accomplishment. Congratulations, and you are the cutest nurse ever by the way! If I am ever in need of some nursing advice, you will be the first person I turn too :)
P.S. Your comments on my blog are so sweet and make me so happy. Can we talk this weekend?? It's been too long :(
Congrats girlie!
Yay, Mari! I'm soooo proud of you! You are an exceptional woman and I KNOW your patients will be blessed to have you! Congrats!!
Yeah baby!! You are the coolest!
Wow Mari! Congrats! I'm sure you will love it! Also I updated my blog- after a year(Yikes I know!)
Yay! Congrats!
I am so happy for you Mari! You'll have to keep me posted on what kind of job that you find. Happy job hunting!
Post a Comment