Friday, May 15, 2009

Grads

We went on a quick trip to Utah to make our graduation sealed and official. We are so glad we went. It was awesome. It really was inspiring too and gave us the momentum to come back to DC and really put our education and strengths to good use. BYU was awesome and whatever anyone may say- I will always love Provo, cougar blue, and everything about those years.
thanks to all our family that came!!
my dad, bro, josh's parents, grandma doris, & brian.

one of our favorite ways to celebrate

That's my hot business graduate.
Josh has worked so hard and has accomplished so much.
I'm so proud of him.
I used to pass this sign before I got into nursing school. I would envision myself someday taking a picture with it because I got into nursing school. Power of positive thinking. I forgot to take a pic when I got accepted, but here's the end result, and I'm so grateful and happy to be able to follow my dream and be a nurse. It sounds cheesy, but it felt like graduation day was a stepping stone or even milestone on the path of fulfilling our dreams. Josh just squeezed my hand before I stepped on the stage to walk across, and it felt great. We're really doing it, following, fulfilling, and living our dreams. We are so thankful!!
and go BYU!!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Yay for graduation! Yay for coupon gold! Thanks for taking me today it was CRAZY AND I LOVED IT!

The Higgins Family said...

I wish I could've been there. Y'all are the cutest grads ever and we're SO proud of you!!

Your disney trip looks like it was a BLAST. Did all of Josh's family go? Seems like y'all had more than 9 nieces and nephews.

I want to talk to you on Monday to see the final verdict on the test. I'm sure you did just fine. You will be an AMAZING nurse--- of that I am FULLY confident!!!! I love you!!

Mortensen's said...

Way to go, you two!! So proud of you! You are both amazing and deserve your success. Love and Hugs!!!

Mary Martha said...

you were out here and i didnt even see you.

Becky and Matt said...

Congratulations again guys. It was fun seeing the pictures of graduation day!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Mari!!!!! I should just call you but we're about to do FHE, so I'm trying to reach you in every other way I can think of! Did you pass your test? Are you an official RN?? Call me!!! ASAP!

Heidi Kjar said...

Congrats!! The pics are darling!

Mandy said...

I love the pictures congratulations on your graduations!