So, after packing this beast
(thank you sooo much for everyone that helped!!)
And let's not forget this:
... WE'RE HERE!!!
I was hoping the sign would say 'Virginia is for Lovers', because that's how we feel, but I was just happy to see the sign at all. Don't get me wrong, it was a rockin' road trip. And we will miss Utah, yet we felt welcome and are still happy & grateful to be here!!
And 8 miles from DC. Can't beat that.
And we've celebrated 2 birthdays since we've been here. Happy 26th Josher & Happy 24th Mar!! One year older and hopefully wiser too!!
Josh has been @his job one month, and is enjoying the opportunity and learning more everyday. I'm studying for the blessed nursing boards. Eek. I've also enjoyed home projects. I love it so much. Here's a peek at our place. We love our townhouse. Very equip for visitors *wink!!*

11 comments:
Love it! I'm so excited for you two, and very happy you are happy in your new home! The house looks so cute, so "we've been married for 10 years," very impressive! Good luck with the nursing test!
Mari and Josh! What a super cute town home you have nested in! Like you guys, Matt and I choose to not talk about the long drive across the US. It's almost a hazy nightmare that you want to burry deep within your mind to never ever surface again. It sounds like you guys are more optomistic about it than we are! The East Coast is way lucky to have such a sweet couple!
Hey Guys! Thanks for such a fun time in DC. We love your house. You have made it so nice. You guys are the best. We love you. Come visit us when it is possible. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for everything. Especially the Babysitting.
I love the fireplace. We were craving one today while it was a blizzard here.
More pics of the East those are fun, I have always wanted to go out there to visit and see all the historical sites!!
Hey Mari! Looks like you guys will have tons of fun there in the east! Happy belated b-days!!
your house is SO cute!!! I'm glad you two lovebirds are doing good, it was so fun to see the new pics!
I love how you've decorated your house! But can I just complain and say this: How is it that everyone has been able to decorate their house so nice and I've been married for almost 4 years now and STILL our house is such a blank wall?? I have got to convince Trapper to let me go shopping. Either that or all my holidays and birthdays will forever be about getting something new for the house. This is just ridiculous.
Jackson says hi!
Your place looks so cute! It was great talking to you yesterday. I meant to tell you that I found your clips from IKEA. I'll bring them to Florida. Good luck with everything! We love you guys!
YEAHOO! I'm soo happy to see all these pix! And I'm even happier thinking I'll see your lovely face in a month! Luke and I are leaving 2 wks from tomorrow, so we'll be in touch as soon as the craziness settles a bit. I'm so glad you're there! I love you tons dear! Tell JK47 howdy for us!
Mari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I miss you too! I haven't been very good at keeping up on our blog lately, sorry. Anyway, you look like you're having a wonderful time. Love your cute little house, and I was dying of laughter about you wanting the Virginia sign to say it's for lovers, hahaha. I wish I could have celebrated your bday with you! We are so far from eachother and I'm jealous you're going to be able to see the platinum crew this summer. Anyway this is forever long, we should talk sometime :) I'll try to call you soon, or you can call me too. Love you Mari!
Oh and we wanted to say congratulations to Josh on getting the job! We're sure he's doing just amazing!!!
Post a Comment