Today is my sister's birthday. She lives really far away from me, and I miss her. There are daffodils in our "yard" (aka our concrete, but we seriously actually love it). Anyway, they are her favorite. Here they are for her b/c I know she doesn't have any in AZ.
She is an amazing & beautiful person and has always been a BFF,
up for alate night or mid-day chat, fabulous mommy/wife, and
an awesome example of faith & living with integrity.
Love you sis!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! And many more...
Here is a bear hug from me. I always look so big, I mean tall, next to you, haha. I looks like I'm about to pick you up. Anyway, *hugs* Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:
Aw, Mar, I about cried. You are truly precious to me. Thank you for being you and being my amazing, bestest friend. I am so, unexplainably, grateful you are my sister. Those daffodils enhance my birthday happiness a hundredfold!! It means SO much to me.
THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
always your sis,
mind
PS: I'm sorry about my phone-- we figured out the prob and I'll call you later to chat for real. ;) love ya!!
Your sister is such a doll! Happy Birthday to your cute sister!
Your sister is adorably cute and sweet. She's great.
Yeah, George. haha Nah, I don't think George will make the cut. I'll call you soon, my scruffy! I never noticed until last month but my minutes have been running out. So I will probably call on the weekend. Hope to talk to you soon!! I miss you too!
Post a Comment