Lots has been going on. I wouldn't know how to start to convey the whirlwind of it all. We have been here a month tomorrow. And I don't know how to get the pics off the external hard drive so I keep putting off blogging. I miss it though. Today is such a sun shiny day, I just feel
inspired. Often when I read others' thoughts on blogs, I feel inspired too. Somehow those two thoughts connected (?)... however, I felt the need to blog... even without pics to share. All I can describe is lately I've been having a lot of "surges". Do you ever get that? Just a surge of feeling or realization or something... you almost just pause and are stuck in one thought, like, "whoa, do I really live in Virginia now???" or "Wow, is this me?? All grown up and married and moved and making house and paying bills and all that???"
Well it sure
is me here and now, and it sends a surge through me at the most random times. Good surge though. Positive surge. Big changes can do that I suppose. Things are good. Just thought to throw that out there.
And k, I have to put a pic on because I just can't stand a post without
and how awesome BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE IS OUTSIDE.

and a hearty welcome Spring!!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm loving the sunshine too! We've had good weather and everyday Jackson and I go out for a walk down to the park. He LOVES being outside. I can't blame him. We've been cooped up inside for many months. I love watching him though as he wanders around the playground looking for random things to pick up and examine. He's such a curious little boy right now. I love watching him grow and learn. So, I'm SUPER grateful for the sunshine so that I can share these experiences with him.
FINALLY!! A post! I've been so anxiously waiting! It was so grat great to talk to you last week and I hope you had a fabulous bday! Post pix soooon! Love ya and will see ya soon!!!
ooo, I like the blog makeover. :)
I very much exactly know what you mean. "What??? I have two kids??? I don't know how to raise kids!" ;)
As for spring-- glad it's headed your way. I fear it's now leaving us with a scorching summer. Countdown till the pool's unlocked!
Post a Comment