Sunday, February 8, 2009

Barack Obama Called, He wants Josh in his Cabinet.

http://www.meritas.net/uploaded/school_graphics/washingtondc.jpg

What are the odds, we know. Who would have thought. J/K!!!

Actually....In case you didn't know....
WE'RE MOVING TO WASHINGTON, D.C.!!!!!
It's time to pursue a career now that our college days are over. Josh is amazing and has landed a great job opportunity in professional sales for an orthopedic device company. It's all happened pretty fast, although, it's been a long process job hunting too. We'll be off in a couple weeks. I'll get a nursing job once we get settled. Sooo... that's our big news!!! Here comes Chapter 2 of Josh & Mari and we're welcoming it. Super excited.

And....
look at this- I've already written in my planner-
wow, National Cherry Blossom Festival. I'm there. :)
http://c3.newdream.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/washingtondc-cherry-blossoms-2.jpg

12 comments:

sam and fam said...

The new job and new place to live sounds exciting!! good luck!!

Pierce and Stacy said...

How cool! You're going to LOVE it there! I'm a bit jealous. Good luck with everything.

Jenni McVey said...

I love D.C.!!! You'll enjoy it! Congratulations on the the new job, Josh!!!

The Higgins Family said...

When is this Cherry Blossom Festival? That's when I need to book my flight to see you in your new home! ;) We're so happy for you two!!! Love you!!

Sarah Ball said...

haha I had to have a good laugh at the cabinet joke! I'm assuming he turned it down! =) well congrats on moving to DC. That will be a fun place to live! I love it there. So historic!

Heidi Kjar said...

So cool! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats congrats congrats!!!! It's going to be such a fun adventure!

Heidi Kjar said...

ps. I love the joke at the first hee hee. Your personality totally shines through in your blog- I love it.

Pierce and Stacy said...

I actually bought them at FYE because you can buy them used and new they are usually over $90, but used was like $60. Best deal ever! They are so cool and we watch them all the time.

Sean and Charity said...

We are so excited for you! And we miss you already. We came home last night and said, the Kjars are really gone....And then I felt like crying! I hope you got through the snow safely, it was crazy! Also, I just thought you should know that when you guys do have kids they are going to be So stinking adorable. Anyway, we love you and are thinking of you on your great journey!

AshBash said...

I'm so excited for you Mari and Josh! If I missed you before you left, I love you guys! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you, we were out of town. I'm proud of this decision, I can just see you both skipping down the streets of New York, bundled up and grinning! Wish I could be there with you!

Brooke said...

I miss you two already! I hope you are safely in our nation's capitol and loving it. I'm glad we can be blogging friends :)

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Mari no way!! That's so fun and MAtt and I are so happy for you guys! Last years office will be there too so that'll be way fun! We're so proud of Josh!!!!!!!!