Sunday, February 8, 2009

If you're going to San Francisco...

BE SURE TO WEAR FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR!!!

Josh and I went on a little spontaneous trip to San Fran while we had the spare time a couple weeks ago. My uncle and aunt live there and it was the perfect opportunity to go on a road trip, see them, and have some fun. Chuck is a pilot and gave us the THRILL OF OUR LIVES and gave us a bay tour in an insanely sweet little plane. Josh also tried his hand at surfing, and I always wanted to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, and lots of fulfilled dreams occurred on this trip.
Josh up there *jawdrop*










And P.S. I couldn't resist searching for the 'Full House' house, although fruitless, it was fun.

3 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

Mari! I didn't know you two went to San Fran! Luke and I are just following in your footsteps everywhere, cz we're heading there Friday morning! I've been searching for someone who has been there recently for advice on what to see and do! Looks like you'll be getting a call from me, even though I feel bad cz this is the busiest wk of your life!! I heart you girl!!

Heidi Kjar said...

Fun trip! I had no idea you two went and did this! That is so fun!

Heidi Kjar said...

ps. my heart is in San fran cause that is where i was born- I love it there so much!