We decided to kick off with hiking the Y. If you look close, maybe we are the speckles sitting up there. :) It's a steep ol' hike, but it was super fun.

After 10 grueling switchbacks, here we are!!
Next, off to the dance. We both love to shake it.It was "Enchanted" themed so all the girls got tieras, I loved it.


Saturday Morning HC Parade!! We carried our folding out to the side of the road. We gathered lots of loot (candy).


And the game!!! We got to go to pre-game tailgate and the game with our neighbors, Shawn & Charity. Cougars won, it was a happy homecoming, and presently, we can still claim we're cRaZy college students!!!! :)


2 comments:
Oh, you crazy kids!!! I'm glad you had fun!!! :)
You guys did so much fun stuff!! I've never hiked the Y and I've lived in Orem my entire life, so way to go! My favorite is you at the dance wearing the tiara though, haha, LOVE it.
Mari, I'm so sorry we've had such a hard time communicating lately! It just gets so busy. I'm sure you're even busier than me. But seriously, I miss you!!!
Post a Comment