Friday, October 24, 2008

BRYCE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge and special event happened in our family on September 24. Bryce returned home from his 2 year mission in Barcelona, Spain for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He served diligently and honorably and we are soooo proud of his awesome work to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. So, two years later, my family has moved to St. Louis, Missouri from Greenville, Mississippi. AND, my lil bro Bryce needed to meet his new bro-in-law, Josh.
We went out to welcome Bryce home!!!!!!!!!!



The big moment, "There he is!!!" (we had lots of false alarms, haha)






He's so handsome!!! We got to do a lot of fun things together that
weekend like go to Six Flags, a Cardinals game, and many AMAZING
meals provided by mom. And... Bryce approves of Josh, whew!!! :)

One big happy Whiting fam (minus the Higgins, we missed you tonz!!!!)
We are just all so proud and HAPPY to have Bryce back. I made this last picture dreamy, because seriously, having my family all together again has been a dream of mine for awhile now.
Bryce, thank you for your awesome example. We love you soooo much!! Welcome back!!!

10 comments:

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Mari! How fun! Looks like you guys had a super fun and eventful couple of days!I'm glad your whole family gets to be reunited once again!!

The Higgins Family said...

*sniff, sniff*-- I really did choke up a bit seeing the pictures. Man, I wish we could've been there. Bryce looks so good. Thank you so much for posting these... it makes me all the more excited for Christmas--- all together... won't that be somethin'?
Also, I LOVE that picture of our brothers. Love them.

mommyshan said...

It is so great to see you all back together(almost). Bryce looks great! I love the pictures of the guys the best, too. Fun times! Oh... Homecoming looked like a lot of fun. :)

Jenni McVey said...

What fun that you got to visit the family when Bryce came home! We're glad he got home safe and sound, but I'd like to know what he ate while in Spain. I seriously think I came home having gained 20 pounds because the food was too good to pass up!!!! He looks great!

Heidi Kjar said...

Welcome home Bryce! You have the cutest family Mari- Josh is lucky to be a part of your fam! Your brother looks like the nicest guy.

Heidi Kjar said...

ps. thanks for coming to visit us the other day at the hospital!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Mari!!!! Hello love, I found you. I was looking on Mary Martha's blog and happened upon yours. You are so cute. I love all your pictures. How's life? Are you back in Provo? How was Texas- Mansfield to be exact- this past summer? Ok, I'm adding you to my blog. :) Love you!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow, Bryce looks so different, isn't it so much fun seeing them for the first time after such a long time. One more year for Mike! It is crazy how the time has flown though!

Lighting Our Steps said...

Hey Josh and Mari, how fun that you got to go home for Bryce's homecoming. I loved all the pics. Love you guys.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh how fun Mari! That's so fun to see him after two years. My brother comes home in April and I am so excited for our family to be reunited too. Yay for missionaries!