Sunday, October 12, 2008

TRIPLE A !!! All About Autumn










We love this time of year. It seems almost everyone has caught the fall fever. The colors are BEAUTIFUL, the air is getting crisp. It feels like it's time to just bask in life and harvest all the joy from this year and just store it with us all winter long. Or something like that!! Needless to say, we are loving the autumn, especially the changing of colors!!! A few weeks ago we went up to Provo Canyon with our friends, Andrew & Mary Martha Checketts, for a little Friday night getaway and played an intense and fun Monopoly game into the wee hours of the night. Seriously, what a ball!! That outing introduced us to how gorgeous the colors were getting up there. So last Sunday after conference, we just had to go up once again and take a drive (and some pictures) to soak in the autumn colors. It's still so beautiful!!! Truly, God's hand is so manifest in the beauty and wonder of the brilliant, changing trees. Catch the fever, and take a drive. It's awesome.

9 comments:

Eyrings said...

Hey we saw you guys running up to the football game but we didn't know if you guys saw us. You guys are such a cute couple! Love the autumn pictures!

Sarah Stout said...

I love the fall it is such a gorgeous time of year isn't it!! Love the pictures!!!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Hey wait there just a minute!!!! We have the same template on our blog. hmmm Dang it. I really liked that one too, but I guess I have to change it since I was probably the one who did it last. *Sigh*

mommyshan said...

Great pictures!!! I've got the fever. Thanks!

AshBash said...

Fever is caught Kjars! I went up the Canyon the other day to take pictures too, but I got there too late, the sun was already setting! Your pictures are great though, thanks for sharing the fever and festivity!

The Higgins Family said...

I'm majorly jealous of the colors. BUT, after temperatures still hovering in the 100s until just last week, I'm in HEAVEN with the 75 degree coolness and perfect breeze. Awwww.. please don't let it end. Y'all are the cutest.

Mary Martha said...

our pic is a thumbnail. ha!

Heidi Kjar said...

Beautiful pics Mari! And you and Josh aren't too bad yourselves:)! Looks fun:).

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I couldn't agree more Mari. Your pictures are so beautiful! Fall is the best- good weather, pretty colors, fun holidays! We miss you guys and REALLY need to have a get together. Cute fall background by the way!