Saturday, April 12, 2008

Repentance!!




It's true- updating the blog!! I know it may come as a shock you some of you. The day of repentance has come and I am hoping the updates last. Enjoying everyone else's blogs so much, it's important for me to give back the scoop on us. No excuses, YET it has been a VERY busy semester in schooling and the pupils are worn out!! We are excited to continue our awesome year by going to Dallas at the end of this month. Also, the plague of broken camera took an icy grip on us since January, so here is an older pic and a pic of our first official home together to tie everyone over until new pics come. The charming brick house is home to 4 couples and our apartment is on the top floor left. These photos do have great symbolism though, SPRING has come, winter is over, snow is in pictures of the past!!! Hope it lasts. I've got spring fever. Also, thank you to everyone who is reading this and checking my blog and believing in me that it would one day change. :) Thanks so much!!

9 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

Hi babe! First, don't check any comments from those you don't know. They're dorky people trying to infect other people's computer or pass on stuff that's just plain annoying. Fair warning... now for a REAL comment!

The Higgins Family said...

Y'all are so funny.
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to it with all my heart. :)

mommyshan said...

Sweet! It's so good to see you two ALIVE!!! The place looks soooo cozy even in spite of the snow. I have some major spring fever as well, need to get these kids out of the house. So good to see you!

Heidi Kjar said...

Fun new pics! I have been checking and checking and checking then yay! new pics:) I love your apartment- it is so cute.

Trapper and Suzy said...

I always check up on you to see if there's anything new, but lately it's been the same! I figured you were just busy with school and life and that's okay, but SERIOUSLY, let's try to do better this time. hehe j/k
I'm glad to see new pictures and hear about your life!!! I feel like we haven't talked in FOREVER!
Please call me next week or I'll try to call you if you don't phone me first. Trapper's going to Cleveland til Friday and I'll be alone. *sigh* I will need friends to talk to.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jo said...

Here's a shout out to one of my FAVORITE couples in the WORLD!!! You guys are WONDERFUL! I love and miss you tons!

Chris & Jennie said...

Yippie! Mari! You have a blog. I'm so glad. When are you guys heading out to Dallas? I can't believe the summer is about to begin...yet again! We'll have to keep in touch, and good luck in nursing! We have a blog too: www.jennieandchris.blogspot.com

Heidi Kjar said...

You need to repent again! jk Update, update, I need an update:)