Saturday, January 12, 2008
Our Mexico Cruise!!!
The week after Thanksgiving we got to go on a Mexican Riveria Cruise!! Josh earned it through his company this summer, Platinum Protection. We had such a fabulous time and relaxed like never before mid-semester. Here's a few pics from our super fun and paradise-like experience!! (PS- I don't know how to make slide shows very well, sorry about the fog transitions haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the fog transitions:). This was fun to see all your pics! Thanks for posting! Love ya!
Hey mari! Love the blog! You'll have more time when you're not in school to keep it updated. I'm still trying to figure out mine as well. Don't forget to check it out sometime!
Small world... Mari I don't know if you remember me but I think we had Anat/Phys I together at BYU-I way back 4 years ago. I live in Trapper and Suzy's ward down here in Houston and found your link on their blog. Looks like you're doing well!
As a matter of fact, this whim came from the wild impulses of my heart. haha j/k Danielle asked me if I wanted to and it sounded fun. Then I asked my mom what she thought and she just thought it'd be funny, so I did it!
Hey! Do you know Alisha?? She told me y'all were in a class together! SO WEIRD!
Post a Comment