
HERE WE ARE!!! DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TEXAS!! We are living in Texas this summer as Josh embarks on another summer of security system sales with Platinum. It will be a blast being in this new place for the summer. We are stoked for drawing closer together, lots of fun memories, getting a Texan drawl (i hope!!), and great success. Josh works so hard and I love new adventures, so surely great things will happen here in D-town, USA. Wish us luck!!

I'm so excited to enter the Navajo Nations for the next 3 weeks!! Things are staying a little busy this summer, as Josh works in Dallas... I will be on the Indian Reservation getting my "Cultural Diversity" credit done for nursing school. It will be amazing being exposed to the culture and learning so much down there. I will miss the hubby SOOO much tho. Trust me, he has a stack of casseroles and a pan of chicken enchiladas in the freezer. Can't wait to update everyone on it!!

3 comments:
Hahaha I love this picture Mari! Good choice, now we just have to figure out how to get the "cute skull" background. Hehe, we'll see you in a couple weeks!
Whoa whoa whoa! Amazing! You have all the coolest experiences. I can't wait to hear all about it! Call me soon, k?? We gotta figure out the plans!
We sure do miss you Mari! I hope you are having a wonderful time! Josh bore his testimony yesterday and talked about missing his other half! We cant wait to see you super soon!!
Post a Comment