happy halloween with a spoonful of sugar! even with all the craziness of lately, we still love dressing up. josh has been known to sing "it's a jolly holiday with mari" here and there (he is nice). we decided going with this theme would be lots of fun this year.
we hope your halloween is a jolly holiday, supercalifradilistiexpeialidocious, chim chimney, and tons of fun!






6 comments:
I love it!!!! Savvy and Benny LOVE this movie! Y'all look toooooo cute!!! Great great idea!!!
NO WAY! You guys are the CUTEST EVER! The theme totally is perfect! Love you!
You guys are so fun, you look fantastic :) What a great bunch!
why do you guys have to be soo dang CUTE!
Very cute!! Did you find your umbrella? :)
lol! You did it! Seriously, you guys are like their doppelgangers. I'm so glad you did Mary Poppins. I wish i could have seen you in person.
Post a Comment