Thursday, October 25, 2012

good to be back

sometimes you just gotta let bygones be bygones. that will be the last 2 months of blogging for me. although i love the memories, they will remain blog undocumented to avoid the black hole of catching up and possibly never blogging again. it has been eventful and busy. many fabulous trips (mostly for jonah and i), busy working daddy, local weekend adventures, moving out of our house end of september, transition period of homelessness, and moving into our new house this last weekend! whew. we enjoyed our other house so much, but it was time to move on and we found a great fit with our new home. we love it! i hit target to get a few things on monday... and somehow i ended up getting myself a little housewarming gift. or a we-made-it-through-hoorah gift. all this chaos has made me a bit impulsive. either way... many good things come! we are so blessed.

3 comments:

Tempest and Ben said...

How fantastic!! Congrats on the move!! I'm so happy your back!! Please send me your new address! I'd love to you you a house warming gift! Your gonna love her new Cd... Red!!! Scarlett and I already adore it! Such a great mix if country and dance/pop music!! I miss you so much..
Your my kindred spirit! Lol! Enjoy your new place,and kiss that sweet Jonah for me!! We are destined to get together soon! We need a phone date for sure though!!

Megan said...

A move?! So stressful and exciting at the same time huh? I know about the homeless transition period too, not fun! I'm glad you survived and you totally deserve a house warming gift...Jared bought me a new duvet cover as mine :) Can't wait to see pics of your new place and I'd love your new address. Miss you!

Katie Mumm said...

yay! you're back! inspiring! now i need to jump on. but i'll be skipping a few years ;(. a black hole is right! i'd better just do it ;). love you and your family is so beautiful!