Monday, December 5, 2011

a post not solely about jonah


C
O
D
Y


I
S


B
A
C
K
!
!
!





this is way past due. CODY'S HOME!!!!!! my little brother came home october 6th, 2011, from honorably serving a mission in the salt lake city spanish speaking mission for the church of jesus christ of latter day saints. he was such a hard working, serving with heart, stud, on fire/seriously feel the burn every email elder. we miss his emails ;) yet we are so excited we can call, text, and see him. we loved to HUG him and hear about his experiences in october when we welcomed him home with a bang... he was a bit overwhelmed. we love cody so much and so admire his incredible missionary work. he really inspired my heart and mind about how being close to the spirit can really bring so much direction, happiness, and glow to your countenance and mood. welcome home cods! and it was really special to be home and all together to celebrate elder cody.

3 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURES!!!! I had to zoom in just to see their lovely faces in detail! I love that fast growing family of yours.

Mary Martha said...

Great pics!!! Handsome brother. Love the family pics. That's been in the making for a few years, right?

Matt and Valerie said...

My brother-in-law was in that same mission - they probably knew each other. Ask him if he knew Elder Evans - I'm sure he did, he was the A.P. Yay for awesome, on-fire missionaries. I know what you mean about missing their letters. :-)