Saturday, April 2, 2011

mommies are so special, in a very special way


there are two things that would make me VERRRRY happy this last week. one being spring, the second being my mom being with me. i'm grateful to have had the second. she made me even happier than spring being here (which is huge). she got me these yellow flowers and brought tons of sunshine into my home. chats, laughs, shopping, discussion, leverage seasons 1 & 2, treats, treats, treats, holding baby. mommy, thanks for the visit!!!! it's just what i needed.
and jonah loves you too. miss you already!

1 comment:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Mari, mari, mari, I just love you and your blog. I'm so glad your mom got to come visit! And how sweet she got you those flowers. Moms are the BEST.
Your trip to Cali looked like a blast. What a fun getaway. You guys are seriously the cutest little family ever :)

So I promise I will email those pictures to you very soon. I haven't spent much time on the computer lately cause I'm so sick of going through all of our pictures and posting about new york. Ha, but I'm almost done, and then I'll feel better :)