i've been meaning and wanting to share... my sis (talented and fabulous sis) took some photos of our wee family during christmas break. tons of wonderful ones, but here are a few favorites. thanks melinda!!! xo. these pictures catch the essence of our happy family.








7 comments:
What a talented sister you have, the pictures are beautiful and such a beautiful family!!!
He is seriously too cute for words. Bria is looking at this post with me and she is saying "I love baby Jonah! I just love him!"
You guys are so photogenic! And I love baby Jonah!!!!! He's so cute naked! I love the nakey look. *sigh* I just looked at my calender... I really wish i could just drive up there this weekend.
Adorable pictures :) I didn't do pictures like this with Cohen, and definitely regret it. There will for sure be newborn pictures with this second boy. You and your style are just too cute Mari, you look beautiful!!! And of course Jonah is so cute :)
You guys look so happy and Melinda did an AWESOME job with the pictures!!! You guys are so wonderful :)
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! COuld a more perfect family exist?? I think not! Amazing pix, and I can't wait to see the new pad!
awesome pics! such a sweet little family.
Post a Comment