Wednesday, January 5, 2011

kjar bear

awwwwww i can't take it. this baby melts my heart. and frightfully, the blog has taken a major backseat. everyday with my jonah boy i think to myself "this moment would make the most yummy blog post". YET we are still living in boxes, etc etc. so just a little jonah morsel to share for now, and i'll hopefully get updates put up on the blog every few days or so from now on. because it's a new year and i can dream right!!! :)

7 comments:

hanner said...

ohhhhhh my gosh. he is so CUTE!!! and he's gotten so big!

The Higgins Family said...

Aw, I LOVE that baby boy SOOO much! He is crazy adorable! I can't wait to SEE you SOON!!

Love you!!

Luke and Mariah said...

Well done Mari! I'm so grateful for the little Jonah morsel! What an absolute cutie! Good luck with everything! I wish I was there to help you out SO BAD! I'll pray for you tho! Love you!

Tracy (Seegmiller) Kjar said...

Love those big brown eyes!!!

Megan said...

He is absolutely loveable!! You just want to snuggle him, he's so cute! I'm hoping your move went well and hopefully when life settles, we'll get a couple sneak peeks of your new home :) Love you!

Becky and Matt said...

He is SOOOOOOOOO cute! I wish I could kiss him!

Sarah said...

He is adorable! Oliver has the same bear suit :)

I never got a chance to talk to you before you left. I'm bummed that Oliver and Jonah won't get to be buddies, BUT I'm so happy for your new change. I hope the new job and the new place are good. I'm sorry we never managed to get it together and have you over for dinner. Some day our paths will cross again and we'll share a mississippi mud pie!

(I'm glad we at least have blogs to peak in on each others lives.)