Oh my goodness Mari! He is seriously adorable! I'm so happy for you guys and you look great! I got your message tonight and I can't wait to talk to you! I love you guys!
MORE MORE MORE!! I have to say, after seeing his grumpy face, he looks like Josh. haha I hope that's not what Josh does when he gets grumpy, but anyway! LOVE YOU!! I'm so glad we got to talk and I've already asked Trapper about driving out to see you in January or February. He thinks it'll be doable as long as the weather's good. : )!!!
I really, really, really want to meet my newest little nephew (lets just leave off the "great" and keep the "nephew", I'm feeling a little old!) I'm hoping we can meet up in St. Louis before you leave, hopefully we can come a day or 2 after Christmas. Love you so much!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
10 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! He is beautiful and you look great Mari! WOW - I'm so happy for you.
so when can i come over to meet the little man in person??!
Oh my goodness Mari! He is seriously adorable! I'm so happy for you guys and you look great! I got your message tonight and I can't wait to talk to you! I love you guys!
He is such a cutie Mari Congrats!
MORE MORE MORE!! I have to say, after seeing his grumpy face, he looks like Josh. haha I hope that's not what Josh does when he gets grumpy, but anyway! LOVE YOU!! I'm so glad we got to talk and I've already asked Trapper about driving out to see you in January or February. He thinks it'll be doable as long as the weather's good. : )!!!
He is adorable!!! I love the pictures!!
He is AWESOME!!! And so are you guys. What a sweet new family! I could not be happier for you guys. Jonah is quite a handsome little guy :)
I really, really, really want to meet my newest little nephew (lets just leave off the "great" and keep the "nephew", I'm feeling a little old!) I'm hoping we can meet up in St. Louis before you leave, hopefully we can come a day or 2 after Christmas. Love you so much!
Jonah is SOOOOOOOOO cute! It's fun to see his pictures!
So sweet!
Post a Comment