life is just full of 'the unexpected'... and it always just comes at the unexpected times, doesn't it? just when i start forgetting about curveballs, then one gets pitched- hardcore. for us this time, it's coming in the form of a move. we knew our time in the DC area wouldn't last forever as josh's job was entry level. they just happen to promote him now, on the heels of us having a baby. so it's been a little emotional for the new mommy. it is exciting though... just very fast. change is so very character building.
so with enthusiasm, i announce our move to SYRACUSE, NEW YORK!!!! come january 1st, we've got a new address. we will realllllly miss our wonderful DC friends and will treasure them, our memories, lessons, and adventures of our 2 DC years forev. now it's time to enbrace the SNOW, becoming orange fans, less traffic(hurrah!), breathtaking autumns, and a new start. and a shout out congrats to josh!!! he deserves this so much with his crazy hard work. so proud of the husband. we just need to make sure lil jonah boy doesn't pick up a new york accent. ;)




4 comments:
Change is definitely character-building. I would know. I move a lot. ; ) I'm sure Jonah will pick up whatever accent you guys have. So it'll be a melting pot of all sorts of accents: new york, southern, western, eastern, etc. He's the perfect All-American baby!
Holy Moly! I didn't expect that one!! Sounds like you didn't either! I hear Syracuse is amazing though, and you'll be so close to Palmyra! I want to come visit! I think about calling you every day, but I don't want to steal time away from Josh, Jonah, or sleep! know that I love you and miss you Mari! All will go great!
Wow! I'm sad that I never got to visit you in DC, but so happy for you at the prospect of a new adventure. I know you'll bloom where you're planted, wherever that may be :) Hugs!
Moving?! That's exciting and congrats to Josh on the promotion! I'm sure New York is going to be awesome, I'm just sad we never got a chance to visit you in D.C...guess we'll have to head to NY instead :)
Post a Comment