Tuesday, October 19, 2010

whoa nelly

josh was out of town the last few days. i tried to take a picture of myself (with the tripod and everything), and this is what i got. AND no wonder the man at the metro asked if today was the day.
37 weeks. 3 weeks to go!!! (???)

8 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

That is my most favorite dress in the whole world-- epitome of cute + comfy.

You look awesome! Exactly right.. I can't wait!!!!!!

Taber & Rebecca said...

AHHHHHH! I noticed the other day that you just had about 3 weeks left! It's crazy how fast it goes.

Mary Martha said...

wow mari wow! You are amazing! You got it. Cant wait to see you as a mom. It will be amazing. You will be the best mom. Cant wait to call you up for advice. xoxo

Pierce and Stacy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You are so cute! I love your baby belly, you look awesome!

Megan said...

You are the most darling almost-mommy ever! Hope you're doing well in these last couple weeks :) Love you!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Mari you're so close!!!! Can't wait to see this little guy, he is going to be such a cutie! So are you carrying low, or has he dropped yet? Looks like he's a little low to me?
I love all your beach pictures! You are seriously just the cutest, you look FABULOUS. I'd never look that cute pregnant in that beach outfit and a little hat ha. Love you Mari!
p.s. love you simple notes you took in conference. I think I will do that next time.

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

good luck the next few weeks!

MaKenna Hope said...

Mari! How adorable and exciting! Ahh I'm so excited for ya'll! You will be the greatest parents!