YEAH!!!! He's gonna be every bit you imagined...but WAYYY more darling. Now that I'm not moving, I can come visit y'all!! I'll have plan it on a weekend when Trapper has a Friday off. Hey! What ever happened to you emailing me back?
Mari+Josh=ADORABLE!!! As you're gearing up for his arrival, I just want you to know that I'll be praying for a fast and safe labor and delivery for you. Love you tons!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
5 comments:
can't loose with you two good lookin's!
your baby will be so beautiful, so adorable it will take your breath away.
i guarantee it.
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE'S HERE AND I GET TO MEET, HOLD, AND CUDDLE HIM!!!!!!
i adore my nephew already!!!!
cute!!! the big day is coming, i CAN'T believe it!!
YEAH!!!! He's gonna be every bit you imagined...but WAYYY more darling. Now that I'm not moving, I can come visit y'all!! I'll have plan it on a weekend when Trapper has a Friday off. Hey! What ever happened to you emailing me back?
Mari+Josh=ADORABLE!!! As you're gearing up for his arrival, I just want you to know that I'll be praying for a fast and safe labor and delivery for you. Love you tons!
agrees! he will be so handsome. Thinking of you...
Post a Comment