Though the season is gone, I have some summer memories worth noting. (For example, I don't want to forget my main squeeze playing in the waves for hours!!) BETHANY BEACH, DELAWARE Summer 2010
He really needs a little buddy to boogie board all day with... check back next summer. :)
Ahhhhh!!!! You look so good preggers. I love it! I love the tummy poking out too. So much fun. I;'m so excited for you. It will be here soon enough. Time flies
Oh I LOVE the shadow pic!! And are you two at 5 Guys?? I miss going there in DC! We miss you two so much! Call me anytime you're free dear!! I'd SOOOO love to hear from you!! Love you!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
4 comments:
Ahhhhh!!!! You look so good preggers. I love it! I love the tummy poking out too. So much fun. I;'m so excited for you. It will be here soon enough. Time flies
Oh I LOVE the shadow pic!! And are you two at 5 Guys?? I miss going there in DC! We miss you two so much! Call me anytime you're free dear!! I'd SOOOO love to hear from you!! Love you!
ok you are the cutest with your little tummy! looks like you guys had so much fun!
I LOVE the shadow belly pic!
Post a Comment