You look great!!!! Your bellys sooo cute! My belly is like 5 times bigger then yours ! I enjoyed our phone date on Fridaay! You really look amazing!! Yayay for Baby Kjar!!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm so glad we were able to finally catch up the other day. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes awesome :) Love you guys!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
5 comments:
Your almost there! Very exciting!!
Woopee!!! I love your green dress. It's adorable on your preggo belly.
You look great!!!! Your bellys sooo cute! My belly is like 5 times bigger then yours ! I enjoyed our phone date on Fridaay! You really look amazing!! Yayay for Baby Kjar!!
you're pregnant! Congratulations!!!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm so glad we were able to finally catch up the other day. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes awesome :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment