I may not be able to live without these.
Meanwhile, we should be saving every penny for the heftier stuff (aka crib/stroller/car seat/breast pump.....eek did I just type that?
Heard those are expensive AND I'm freaked at the thought)!!!!
Easy fix, I just look at the booties and I'm giddy all over again.
Easy fix, I just look at the booties and I'm giddy all over again.


8 comments:
Since you brought it up... Medela Double Electric breast pumps are AMAZING. They are definitely expensive, but if you find one online at a cheaper price, most hospitals will price match and you can get the guarantee of the hospital. I got mine for about $200, which honestly is a KILLER deal.
I concur with Callen and Kellie about the breast pump. Those are great.
I wouldn't go too crazy on clothes, 'cause everyone and their dog will do that for you. : )
So cute!!! JJ's gonna be spoiled! :)
Cutest things I've ever seen!!! Oh I'm SOOO excited for you Mari! I just love and miss you so much!
I have a double breast pump for you. Not sure if it's the Medela, but it works great. So knock that off your list of expenses. :) Do keep your eye out for a stroller and crib. Depending on the purpose of your stroller, I'd recommend garage sales or craigslist. Or hope to happenstance upon a good hand-me-down (I only have a double and a single jogger that I use). With all the crazy recalls on cribs, I'd suggest planning to splurge on one you love, maybe get the mattress second-hand. Besides that, I really have everything else you could need... we'll go over your need-list and wish-list together WHEN YOU COME OUT (!!!!!!!!), but hopefully I can get you most of the essentials so you can spend your $$ on those cute booties and some fun nursery decor instead. :) :) :)
So precious!!! Mari you are beautiful pregnant! I will totally need to contact you if we make it your way before we are back in Utah! We'd love to see you guys! I am so excited for you! You're little guys is super lucky to have you as his mom!
Cute cute and cute!!! So excited for you guys! Miss ya!
Post a Comment