The word is out!!! This baby Kjar is a little wiggly precious and healthy BOY!!!! I've always like surprises, so that's what I get! I thought it was a girl, but let me just say... Josh is the most incredible person I've ever met in my entire life (or can imagine) so a little Josh coming to us just warms my heart and melts me up and down. It's easy to start imagining a sandbox, toy tools and trucks, sports, little league!! my little guy to run around with me and all of it!!! He will lead our pack and it is so RIGHT. so YAHOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks for everyone's love, interest, support... I feel some 'seeking advice' posts coming on... Gotta prepare for our little mister!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
little josh
The word is out!!! This baby Kjar is a little wiggly precious and healthy BOY!!!! I've always like surprises, so that's what I get! I thought it was a girl, but let me just say... Josh is the most incredible person I've ever met in my entire life (or can imagine) so a little Josh coming to us just warms my heart and melts me up and down. It's easy to start imagining a sandbox, toy tools and trucks, sports, little league!! my little guy to run around with me and all of it!!! He will lead our pack and it is so RIGHT. so YAHOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks for everyone's love, interest, support... I feel some 'seeking advice' posts coming on... Gotta prepare for our little mister!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Congrats on the Boy!!! They are so much fun!!! Jared and I are so excited for you!
Oh yes....I can't even begin to think of what to say right now because MY two boys are screaming their heads off trying to top the other one. Super fun.
I can't wait to talk to you about this more in depth! Woohoo!
Congrats! A little boy is so exciting!!!
Yay! Little boys are fun! Invest in a pee pee tee pee. I wish I'd had one early on. Benson peed all over the place whenever we changed his diaper.
You will be such a great mom of a boy. i'm so excited for you. congrats. whew!
That's so exciting! Taber and I think we're having a girl, but maybe we're wrong.
I'm glad you are so happy. ;)
There is NOTHING in this world more profoundly and breathtakingly precious and beautiful and joyous than looking into the eyes of your perfect baby son. All thoughts of ever hoping for anything else completely disapate in the truly unique bond a mother can only have with her little boy.
Eli is excited for his BFF cousin-- I bet they traded high fives right before Eli came on down. :) :) :)
YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN!!! Him and Lincoln are gonna be great buds!! I am SO excited for you guys!! Love you!!!
We are so happy for you! You will love having a boy. We can't wait to see you!
CONGRATS!!!! Little boys are so much fun. You are going to love it!
I love this Mari. And I love you. Your little boy is going to be so stinkin adorable, I can't wait! It was great talking to you yesterday and now I just miss you tons! You are a wonderful friend, thanks :)
Oh you guys will have a great little boy. We are so excited for you guys. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
congrats! Boys are sooooo much fun! I'm excited for you. You look great!
WOO WOO! I'm so excited for you two! Little Mari/Josh is going to be amazing!
HOORAY! Boys are the best. Congrats Mari. I'm so excited for the both of you.
Post a Comment