Although I seriously STINK at updating my blog lately. And I'm basically past the point of no return on blog documentation on those great memories... I'm still happy. Things are well with us and we are happy!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
3 comments:
happy happy joy joy
I'm happy that you're happy. : )
i love this so much. so true. wishing youkept a more dtailed blog but we will take the every once in a while too. xo
so glad you're happy. yes, yes.
check my blog and you won't feel so bad about yours. ;)
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment