Pictures coming soon... and updates... on real life. Until then, I came across this. It's funny. And true too.
7 Wonders of the Everyday World
1. Wearing underwear just out of the dryer
2. When cashiers open up new checkout lanes at the grocery store
3. Finding money in your pocket
4. High-fiving babies
5. Fixing electronics by smacking them
6. The other side of the pillow
7. Eating the ice cream stuck to the lid of the carton
I think the person who wrote that might know me. Simple, brilliant pleasures, but they're so true right?!
This list had this link: www.1000awesomethings.com. Take a minute- I know you'll like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
haha, i also love the other side of the pillow, but NOT when it's winter! it's so hard to get it all warm and cozy and then bam, a new cold side.
So funny! And just when I needed a laugh. :)
SOOOO true!! ANd Lincoln just started High-5ing this wk and it's the best! :) I love you and miss you TONZ girl!
Towels fresh from the dryer, too :) Actually, anything fresh from the dryer! These are all great!
Hey! I didn't realize we shared a birthday. I hope you had a fabulous day!
So true I love your list. There is something oddly satisfying about smacking an electronic device and it suddenly works.
Post a Comment