Thursday, November 19, 2009

Harvest

Remember the garden we planted in the spring? Follow up post! I guess the adage here would be... small garden, small harvest. ALTHOUGH IT WAS SMALL, I am super delighted to report that this year we grew in very own backyard 5 tomatoes, 4 green peppers, basil for our spaghetti, and a bitty cutest in the world pumpkin.

4 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

YAY mari!!

Can NOT WAIT to SEE YOU tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Trapper and Suzy said...

You have a green thumb! How cute!! Very well done, I might say.

Luke and Mariah said...

K, that is SERIOUSLY the cutest pumpkin in the world. I wonder if there's a "Cutest pumpkin ever" contest, because it would definitely win. In love ya! You are an inspiration to us- someday we'll have a great garden like you!

Luke and Mariah said...

K, that is SERIOUSLY the cutest pumpkin in the world. I wonder if there's a "Cutest pumpkin ever" contest, because it would definitely win. In love ya! You are an inspiration to us- someday we'll have a great garden like you!