Weekend of September 26-27 we got to go to St. Louis to say our farewell to my little bro Cody. He has now embarked on his journey of being a full-time missionary in the Salt Lake City Utah Spanish speaking mission. He will be gone 2 years. We are so proud of him. He's an
amazing person and such a stud. Check him out?! Even with the new clean cut short hair. He really touched my heart as he spoke to the congregation in church giving his thoughts and excitement to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. His testimony is a light and he will bless many. I just know it!

Cody was born on my first day of kindergarten and I've known him from day 1. He's grown up so much (obviously) in 19 years, but especially in the last few years... into this remarkable and inspiring individual who is working to serve God and become better and better. And that's what it's really all about. We'll miss him, but we're all so super proud of him.


We had a blast as a family just basking in being together. [wish Bryce could have been there to make it complete]. The party went on though because it was a wonderful and momentous occasion. The fun included having a "Thanksgiving dinner", Rockband, games,
laughs, prayers, and celebrating Cods!!


Once again, we'll miss ya, but GO ELDER CODY!!!
7 comments:
He's so handsome! And so different with that hair! Wow. I love your family's smile. It's so big and radiant. I'm glad you got to see him off. It sounds like y'all had a blast.
Wow he is so different without the long hair. Have fun out there Cody, but not too much fun :0) !
So fun to see your family together and how much you guys have grown and gathered more family members, it is awesome.
I love the family picture! Crazy how time flies, you're all so... not small anymore!
I vividly remember dropping off an adorable 4-year-old Cody at preschool, as a favor for your mom. It was right before my mission. Now he's on his own mission! My how time flies!! He's going to do great!
That's so neat! I didn't know about his call. It was great talking to you the other day! I hope things are going better.
We'll keep our eye out for him! I miss you guys sooo much!! I hope all is great! I just love ya tons girl!
Fun to see pics of your cute family! Good luck to Cody, I am sure he will be awesome!
Post a Comment