
but who am I kidding? The kids were a blast to party with too. We played outside & inside & had a ball.
I got to go to Summer's kindergarten graduation program. She's such a doll. I loved being an aunt and being there for the little moments we don't usually get to be part of.then... off to New Jersey!! I rode home the 6 hours with Maria
and met Josh there for the weekend.
cute Thatcher boy and Sim
and met Josh there for the weekend.
cute Thatcher boy and SimSim and Maria treated us to the NJ experience with amazing authentic Italian/New Jersey pizza with the Italian guy with the accent and muscles taking your order. Delicious.

and parasailing at the beach!!! Maria is someone who has connections beyond belief. She just has a gift. :) She hooked us up with some awesome friends of theirs that have a parasailing business and we got to 'advertise' the INCREDIBLE parasailing experience.
Closest thing to real flying like a bird I can imagine. You just float and glide up there and it's not noisy or windy. Josh and I just talked up there and it felt like we were flying with wings. I admit I got vertigo looking down- just don't look down. It was AWESOME. i loved it so much.
trying to dip us in the water. check out the charming NJ beach in the back.
is that us way up there? it's so high up.
(from josh: thanks tash, you are too much.)
and THANKS SO MUCH fantastic east coast sister-in-laws for such fun and wonderful visits. chick flix, treats, trimming/highlighting hair, good conversations, and special people. couldn't ask for more. except for forgiving me for putting this picture up. :) i love y'all!!!!

6 comments:
Oh how fun that you got to take those trips, looks like you had a BLAST :) I've heard parasailing is so fun! Preston has done it before and said it's so cool, and it's on my "to do" list, one day. I love the pics, they're so fun!
oh my Maria is looking SO CAAAUUUTE!!! haha she is going to be so mad:)! JK JK Looks like you guys had a blast! Good times! Fun to look at all the adventures you had together!
It sounds like you had so much fun! I've never been parasailing before, but it looks fun! It was great seeing Josh over the weekend, but we missed you Mari!
That is it! You are DEAD!!! Actually It could have been worse. It was fun to see all the pictures. That was a fun week. And oh, how I need another piece of cheesecake!
FUN stuff, sista! I'm just jealous they got to hang out with you and I didn't. :)
LOVE ya!
Post a Comment